Bone Cement is a fixing material used to fill in spaces between an orthopaedic prosthesis and the bone stock. Bone cement helps restore functionality, provides elasticity to the zone between the prosthesis and the bone stock and maintains the mechanical stability of the prosthesis. GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Bone Cement - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" provides comprehensive information about the Bone Cement pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
The Bone Cement Pipeline Assessment report provides key information and data related to:
Extensive coverage of the Bone Cement under development
Review details of major pipeline products which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including pipeline territories, regulatory paths and estimated approval dates
Reviews of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
Provides key clinical trial data related to ongoing clinical trials such as trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials of the major Bone Cement pipeline products.
Review of Recent Developments in the segment / industry
The Bone Cement Pipeline Assessment report enables you to:
Access significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve your R&D strategies
Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
Identify and understand important and diverse types of Bone Cement under development
Formulate market-entry and market expansion strategies
Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
The major companies covered in the “Bone Cement - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016” report:
- aap Implantate AG
- Biofix Medical Technologies
- Bone-Rad Therapeutics, Inc.
- Exactech, Inc.
- Graftys SAS
- Meta Biomed Co., Ltd.
- Onbone Oy
- Orthox Ltd.
- Osseon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ozics AG
- Queen's University Belfast
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology
- Synthes, Inc.
- Teknimed S.A.
- University of Limerick
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
The GlobalData Differentiation
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The data and analysis within this report are driven by GlobalData Medical Equipment (GDME) databases. GlobalData Medical Equipment database gives you comprehensive information required to drive sales, investment and deal-making activity in your business. It includes the following:
- 15,000+ data tables showing market size across more than 780 medical equipment segments and 15 countries, from 2007 and forecast to 2021
- 10,000+ primary interviews, conducted annually to ensure data and report quality
- 1,100+ medical equipment conference reports
- 2,000+ industry-leading reports per annum, covering growing sectors, market trends, investment opportunities and competitive landscape
- 600+ analysis reports, covering market and pipeline product analysis, by indication; medical equipment trends and issues, and investment and M&A trends
- 56,500+ medical equipment company profiles
- 4,100+ company profiles of medical equipment manufacturers in China and India
- 2,000+ company profiles of medical equipment manufacturers in Japan
- 825+ companies’ revenue splits and market shares
- 1,750+ quarterly and annual medical equipment company financials
- 700+ medical equipment company SWOTs
- 19,000+ pipeline product profiles
- 27,000+ marketed product profiles
- 33,000+ clinical trials
- 25,000+ trial investigators
- 20,600+ product patents
- 3,700+ reports on companies with products under development
- 21,500+ reports on deals in the medical equipment industry
- 1,300+ surgical and diagnostic procedures by therapy area
- 50+ key healthcare indicators by country
For more information or to receive a free demonstration of the service, please visit:
Contact us to discuss the areas of your business where you need external input, and we will work with you to identify the strongest way forward to meet your needs.